Old Nov 19, 19, 8:31 am
HadesNL

Programs: LH SEN|-IHG spire/RA -- Moldavite collector
I have to give the hotel credit for responding so quickly to my query. This is the email i received:

----------
Dear

Thank you for contacting our reservations department.

Regarding your question about the change of brand in our hotel, I would like to confirm that as of May 1st 2020,

the InterContinental Hotel Prague will change brand affiliation and name to become the Golden Prague Hotel, a Fairmont managed property.

The owning company of the hotel made this announcement publicly in Prague on November 13th together with representatives of Fairmont Hotels and Accor.

The hotel team is taking every step to ensure there is a smooth transition between brands and our guests continue to enjoy the same fine hospitality the property has been known

for the last 45 years and in principle we will honour all conditions you have received confirmation for when you made your reservation except the points.

To clarify further please see below the answers to your questions:

- as i booked a prepaid non refundable rate will my reservation still be valid? – Yes we are honouring all reservations

- will the present booking change in cost? – No , your reservation is fixed as it was booked

- will the club lounge still be available and included in my reservation?- All benefits apply as per your booking

- as i booked this reservation under the guise that IHG Royal Ambassador benefits would be applicable, are those benefits still being honored when the hotel changes management? All benefits apply as per your booking

- with my current booking, i would earn valuable points which aids me in requalifying for the Royal Ambassador status, is this negated when the hotel transits to Fairmont? No, this is not something we can confirm at the moment.

If we can assist with anything else please do let us know.

Warm regards