FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - European Emerald ONLY access Lounge listing. (OWE only)
Old Nov 17, 2019, 6:27 pm
Fly_IAD
Suspended

Originally Posted by aaupgrade
The only OWE only lounge is AY in HEL. There are a number of lounges that only allow First Class passengers AND OWE access which are listed in the List of First Lounges with OWE Access thread.
Originally Posted by surfergold
Sure this has been asked before but sorry I can’t find any list for Emerald ONLY (OWE) available OW lounge access throughout Europe ? Hope there are, I know AY has one in HEL.
Not including LHR and LGA who I am very familiar with there OWS Lounge offerings, some of them being OWE only access such as Cathay first, BA first Galleries e.t.c.
I am about to get OWE for the first time for my next 14 months of QFF membership so lack experience in Emerald lounges but am very much looking forward to trying them.
I will be encouraged to travel to those airports in Europe who offer OW first only lounge experiences.
Here is how I got to my OWE in the first 10 months of my QFF membership year. Numbers = SC’s.
LHR-DXB(35)-BKK(35)-DXB(25)-LHR(25) on QF EK code share Y. LHR-SIN(55)-BNE(40)-CHC(25)-SYD(25)-ARM(10)-SYD(10)-DFW(70)-MIA(15)-LHR(30) in Y on QF. With double SC’s bonus of 210.LHR-BFS(10)-LHR in J(40),LHR-JER(5)-LHR in J(20),JER-LHR in J(20),LHR-GLA in J(40)-LHR in J(40),LGW-FAO in J(60)-LGW(60),LHR-ARN in J(60)-LHR(60),LHR-WAW in J(60)-LHR(60),LGW-BUD in J(60)-LGW(60) on BA. LHR-PHX(35)-YVR(15)-LAX(15)-ORD(20)-LHR(30) on AA in Y. Now doing VCE on BA on J from LGA(80). PHEW. Upcoming BA trips in Y and J to VIA and PRG from LGA and LHR.
And sadly even when the AY lounge for OWE also allowed OWS (at certain times of day) I was rejected twice despite having a valid BA Gold card (OWE) and J class (BA) boarding pass so dont get your hopes up for an amazing AY lounge experience. I think BA's Galleries First lounge at LHR is about as close as you'd get to a OWE lounge (passengers on BA First get access but can access the CCR which is exclusively for them so most have little use going to GF).