FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SPECULATION: new USA card priced between Centurion & Platinum?
Old Nov 12, 2019, 12:59 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by LondonElite
I’m the account owner, the last time Amex asked me about income, employment, etc, was 20 years and two countries ago.
Not unusual for Amex to have outdated info for people who did a global card relationship type transfer with Amex, no less so if having done it years ago and repeatedly at that.

I do wonder what Amex will do with fees in various other countries for the premium Amex cards, as in some cases they have already hiked up the fees rather substantially within the past few years and absorptive capacity for big fee increases aren’t the same everywhere where Amex has local, de novo Platinum and Centurion card account owners. And that’s a small part of why I expect that any Amex product placed between Platinum and Centurion card types would come first to the US and may not really spread that much internationally anytime very soon too all the markets where Amex currently opens Platinum accounts and has Centurion members too.

Last edited by GUWonder; Nov 12, 2019 at 1:07 am