FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old Nov 11, 2019, 5:57 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by deker0
New DP: An old hag CSR at an NJ Wal-Mart angrily denied use of 2x$200 Staples VGCs for a M.O. She made it a point to state they were gift cards, did not have my name on them, and insisted the system would reject them. I asked another employee before I left and they basically said the same thing - "it's our policy to not accept those cards."

Well that so called old hag was correct and many Wallys I go to its a young hag that wants to see my card. The answer is simple dont use more then 1 card at a Wallys, which is my policy and I havent had any problems, now its nice as long as simon is helping out but once they leave the fold, it wont be worth running Wally to Wally

And if you think Wally in NJ is a problem theres a supermkt chain thats even worse, in alot of locations if you swipe the card instead of inserting it (after all all bank DCs have chips) they immediately CX the transaction and want to see the card, some wont even type in the info until they have the card in their hand

My point is the grass isnt always greener elsewhere and simply walk out come back after shift change and remember the women so next if shes there just turn around and walk out