FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Refund Entitlement? [ZH schedule change]
View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2019, 4:26 am
eshroom

Programs: A3 *G
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Has the OP tried to look at the airline's CoC? I'm guessing that there aren't any posted in English.
They do have terms in English. They aren't great, this is the closest I've found to this situation but wouldn't seem to apply to schedule changes. There is nothing in the terms specifically for schedule changes.

12.3.1 If Shenzhen Airlines flight is delayed or canceled in the city of origin due to Shenzhen Airlines itself or force majeure ( weather, unexpected event, air traffic control, security check), or passenger’s sickness or death result in passenger’s incapability to board according to the time specified on the ticket, refund shall be applied as follows:

(1)Involuntary refund can only be applied at the original ticketing place.

(2)Passengers requesting an involuntary refund may receive a full refund of the ticket fare at the place of flight departure; or a full refund of unused segments of the ticket (i.e. normal fare from stopping place to destination listed on the passenger’s ticket multiplied by discount offered when purchasing the ticket) at the specified stopping place(alternating place), but in no instance can the amount of the refund exceed the amount paid for the original fare. No cancellation fee is charged in either case.​