FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Air Lines Elite Status Match Challenge : The Definitive Thread
Old Nov 6, 2019, 9:48 am
Gasolin

Programs: OZ Diamond *A Gold / Delta Gold
Originally Posted by Zorak
It doesn't matter whether you purchase the ticket through Delta or Westjet, or who the flight was operated by; for crediting purposes all that matters is whether the flight number was DLxxxx, in which case you will earn according to the regular DL rules, or if it was WSxxxx, in which case it will earn according to the partner table:

https://www.delta.com/us/en/skymiles...rline-partners

(Westjet is at the bottom -- click on "MILEAGE EARN ON/AFTER SEP. 20 2018" to pop open the table)

Do the flights show up in your SkyMiles Activity at all, even with 0s posted? If so what does the "Reason" code say?
No nothing in the activity yet. I had a DL flight number when I booked (it was coded as DL7148) but when I tried to check in, Delta pushed me to Westjet. However I think my "mistake" was that I asked to be on an earlier flight and I asked Westjet to move me up, and maybe that created the whole "problem". Oh well, I am not going to fight over a stupid flight if that's the case.