FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Air Lines Elite Status Match Challenge : The Definitive Thread
Old Nov 6, 2019, 9:32 am
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Gasolin
Yes, sorry, I flew already the R/T and am now back at my home airport. The first leg was bought on Delta and flown on Delta, and it showed up. The return leg was bought on Delta and flown on Westjet, and that was yesterday. Nothing credited, but I was wondering if that's a lag issue, or if Westjet doesn't credit at all even when bought with Delta.
It doesn't matter whether you purchase the ticket through Delta or Westjet, or who the flight was operated by; for crediting purposes all that matters is whether the flight number was DLxxxx, in which case you will earn according to the regular DL rules, or if it was WSxxxx, in which case it will earn according to the partner table:

https://www.delta.com/us/en/skymiles...rline-partners

(Westjet is at the bottom -- click on "MILEAGE EARN ON/AFTER SEP. 20 2018" to pop open the table)

Do the flights show up in your SkyMiles Activity at all, even with 0s posted? If so what does the "Reason" code say?