FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transit time / procedure on two separate tickets for Changi
Old Nov 6, 2019, 2:29 am
MingFlyerTalk2019

Originally Posted by alexcad
Just an update with an official written response for Changi

As you will be travelling from one Full Service Carrier (Turkish Airlines) to another (Qantas), you can just proceed to Qantas' Transfer desk at your departing terminal to obtain your next journey's boarding pass without having to clear immigration.
If you have any checked bags, do inform the staffs at the transfer desk so that they can arrange to transfer your bags to your onward flight. This service is available even if you are on 2 separate tickets.
Kindly take note that this facilitation is only available for passengers travelling from one Full Service Carrier to another, and is not available for those who are connecting via Low Cost Carriers (e.g AirAsia, Scoot, Jetstar, etc.).
I hope that the information provided clarifies your enquiry. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Hope it helps other people.

this is very useful information. Could I check the email address you sent to? I would like to check again as it has been almost a year