FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Complimentary Match to M-Life NOIR!
View Single Post
Old Nov 5, 2019, 3:32 am
skywalkerLAX
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by platbrownguy
I don't have a host at any mLife property in Vegas (probably a good thing...), and the one time I asked over the phone in advance for a better offer than what I was emailed, I was told I'd have to ask in person. (I was emailed 3 free nights in a fountain view room @ Bellagio, asked for a Bellagio Suite + $300 F&B credit). Of course, once I hit the ground in Vegas, it's usually nonstop action so the last thing I'm inclined to do is figure out whom to ask to comp a meal. I have been told that I can stop by the "host office" (but I get a little weirded out by it, it seems like where you'd go to have your legs broken if you couldn't pay your debts), or that a host could come meet me, but I haven't acted on that yet. Maybe I will next weekend when I'm back. Last time, I ended up paying a very modest upcharge to get the suite I wanted and was fine with that anyhow.
You seem tp actually gamble so nothing wrong with getting a host at the MLife property of your choice. Of course the more upscalee the property the higher the competition/expectation for comps.

Maybe at Bellagio you'd need more action than at Mirage, Park MGM etc.