FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Missing credit for HA Hotels - useless customer service
Old Nov 4, 2019, 9:02 am
honu

Missing credit for HA Hotels - useless customer service

I got another taste of the legendary uselessness of HA Miles' customer service. I had a hotel stay with their Hawaiian Hotels program (the booking engine is hotels.com) and received no credit for the stay. It's not a huge number of missing miles, but I booked it with HA Hotels because it would be an activity to prevent the expiration of a sizeable amount of miles. I haven't been very active in this program to be fair, partly also because of the near-complete lack of support when things go sideways. Through the website I've sent a couple of messages and all they do is give me the runaround, coming up with new excuses for why the miles haven't posted (the stay was over 2 months ago). I have used the 800 number in the past, and found the whole experience extremely frustrating, but I might try it again. Any suggestion - in addition to HUCA - so that I may find someone with half a clue who could help me?

Has anyone ever used their Hawaiian Hotels program and received miles? I've recently used a similar program from AA a few times (booking.com is behind that), and it only took a couple of weeks and 1 email to straighten out a missing stay.