FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New to Gaming Loyalty Programs - have a 5 night stay at the Aria coming
Old Nov 3, 2019, 12:06 pm
lax01

New to Gaming Loyalty Programs - have a 5 night stay at the Aria coming

Corporate paid via travel agent (Concur)

Have Bonvoy Gold and have already started the process of status matching via Ceasars TR via Wyndham Platinum. Was going to try to see if I can match TR to mLife but not sure if that will work based on posts I read

Any other tips or tricks I can do before or during the stay (to earn free stuff for future Vegas trips)?

I will obviously give them my mLife number for the hotel room but I'm guessing I won't earn anything on it since it was a corporate booked hotel stay (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Been to Vegas a bunch of times but never joined any loyalty programs so new to that side of things - do you present the mLife/TR card at tables when playing games like craps/roulette? Do they scan or hold onto it during play? Is your play then tracked for win/loss (gain/loss)? Can that be used against you for tax purposes (in the case where you won a big bet)?

Didn't see any wiki or FAQ here so asking some pretty basic/dumb questions - Thanks in advance!