FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Paris Prix Fixe Bargins - Lunch from WSJ today (and/or dinner?)
Old Nov 2, 2019, 12:09 pm
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by mstraveler
Thanks for the advice. I live in San Francisco and really never go anywhere for dinner without reservations. Many of the Paris restaurants I have been looking at having online reservations but our rental apartment comes with a concierge who will make them for me (my many years of studying French when I was younger are a bit rusty). The Facebook "website" also doesn't give hours (i.e. open on Sunday?) but Google does (no is the answer). Looks like a good place for a dinner my spouse will like (he is not the fancy restaurant type ).

Le Coupe Chou was also mentioned somewhere when I was looking this up. Do you know this one?
You are correct. I just remembered it is closed Sundays, not Mondays. I was there a month ago and tried to get in on Sunday night but it was closed so we went Monday instead. The concierge will know it for sure - it is a very popular place. You should be able to get a same day reservation easily.