FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ambassador Transit Hotel -need connecting flight?
Old Nov 1, 2019, 3:18 am
chavala

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by paperwastage
And I'm letting just you know that it's a bad idea to present any type of fake documentation in Changi - they can be quite straight and immigration could deny you entry because you presented a fake itinerary , regardless of your actual intent

The transit lounges/hotels do check that you have a valid/legitmate boarding pass to remain airside during your stay, passing off a fake itinerary invites trouble

Staying at airside hotel upon arrival at 2am considered a valid reason? Afaik (and other people), yes
So let me get this straight. You posted TWICE upthread it is no problem to stay here without a departing flight, and you say people do it all the time.
Now you say I need a boarding pass.
You are clearly making this up. For the life of me I can’t figure out why you would do that. You have just lost all credibility IMO.

For anyone reading this , I just got a reply from the Ambassador Transit Hotel manager:

If Guest is entering singapore after check out ,Departure boarding pass will not be require .”