FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AWAY brand luggage
View Single Post
Old Oct 28, 2019, 8:53 pm
Baghoarder

Programs: QF CL
Originally Posted by QT31415
I purchased the Bigger Carry On in April and upon receiving it was skeptical. It looked....big. Filled out the return info and then thought...there's free returns within 100 days, so why not try it out? Headed to Indonesia the next week, and while at the airport I tried to find a sizer that it wouldn't fit. It's seriously magic. Though it looks huge, it fit in UA, AA, AS, SW sizers. Used it abroad and it fit into overheads in Cathay regional and international, Lion Air, BA regional and international, Iceland Air, Lufthansa, TAP regional, Hainan, etc.

Packs two weeks of various weather clothing easily, rolls/spins with minimal effort, battery pack is great, more lightweight that my previous bags (EBag TLS motherlode, eagle creek tarmac) . I've checked it occasionally (usually when liquor is involved) and it comes out unscathed with contents intact. I really like taking maximum stuff with minimum effort, and that's the bottom line.
Very interesting to know that it worked for CX international. Was it ever questioned?