FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old Oct 23, 2019, 1:00 pm
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by jlemon
And yours truly as well! Heck, I'll even attempt to contribute a bit here and there!
And you too, Mr. L! You've had quite the colorful and varied travel and professional history.

As for yours truly, I'm thrilled to see such vigorous participation in the OTAQ&D. Thanks to one and all for making it one of the longest running and most entertaining threads on FlyerTalk.

At present, I am rolling along through south Florida while corresponding via an excellent Wi-Fi connection aboard Virgin's wonderful new Brightline rail service. Lounges, snacks, drinks (including some fairly decent spirits) are complimentary and the 1-2 configured seating is very comfortable indeed. On Saturday I'll board an A321-Neo LR operated by Air Transat - my 202nd airline flown. (Maybe I'll catch up with KT550 one of these days!) On Sunday I'll settle into a comfy berth aboard ViaRail's famous streamliner The Canadian for the four day journey across Canada to Vancouver, there to board a Club Class mini-suite aboard the Star Princess for the three day cruise down the coast to LA. More to come after that, including an 8 day 7 night cruise down the Mississippi River aboard the 150 passenger paddle-wheeler Queen of the Mississippi to New Orleans. I expect to be visiting JL and Lady K during my extended stopover in Baton Rouge. And then... well, more on that later. Cheers from the roads, rails, runways and rivers of North America!