FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Non-Refundable Award Stay" thread
Old Oct 23, 2019, 10:17 am
michaelr

Non-refundable award stay?

I booked a two night award stay at a Hilton. When I revisited the reservation, I got the message below. This is a first for me. When I tried to rebook the same award stay, I do see the second message below stating that the stay is non-refundable, so I can't say that this wasn't communicated. However, I have never seen this restriction on award stays? Is this new?

This reservation is non-refundable and may not be changed or cancelled. For assistance or questions about this reservation, please call Customer care at +1-855-271-3617.
Guarantee and Cancellation Policy
This reservation requires a credit card deposit of $783.29 USD which will be charged to your card. If you cancel for any reason, attempt to modify this reservation, or do not arrive on your specified check-in date, your payment is non-refundable. 80,000 points will be deducted from your point balance. (Your account will be updated within 2 hours.)

If the slider is used to select a Points & Money combination, that selection is final once your stay is booked.