FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - travel blanket?
Thread: travel blanket?
View Single Post
Old Oct 16, 2019, 1:03 pm
rsqrott

It's nice to see that blanket time has come around again. I have been using the Uniqlo cashmere "stole" because it folds up so small. It really doesn't work as a blanket but it does work nicely as a wrap. There never seems to be enough room in my carry on for the Madewell blanket but I've been streamlining what I carry on so maybe I'll bring it along for my next flight as we turn towards cold.
However, the pouch that the Madewell blanket came in goes on every trip with me. It is a lovely, stretchy shape and is perfect for isolating items in my bag.
I did go and take a look at the Lululemon Vinyasa. Too narrow and I just don't like the fabrics. Plus the snaps...I guess I'm just a blanket purist. There must be some blanket related issues in my childhood that I've buried deep.
Global Adventurer, the towel idea is interesting. But it's not the "feel" that I'm going for in a blanket.
Stan1162, I was stalking a Portolano blanket at Bloomingdales. They're just so expensive.

It's interesting to see what everyone likes and doesn't like in a travel blanket!