FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Complimentary Match to M-Life NOIR!
View Single Post
Old Oct 14, 2019, 6:22 pm
platbrownguy

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Originally Posted by gengar
Not anymore - I was granted Noir by my host back in 2017 after simply asking for it. I do regularly hit 1mil+ TCs/year, but I never got it near the inception of the program when I was hitting much higher TC counts.

To be honest, Noir isn't that useful anymore other than getting to check-in at the VIP lounges (such as at Bellagio) without needing to be RFBL, and possibly the limo transport.
For someone like me who doesn't gamble even a fraction of the amount (or level) necessary to get Noir (or Seven Stars, etc.) -- and thus my comps tend to be limited to free rooms and a meager dining credit -- the Bellagio & Mandalay Bay lounges, along with the National Harbor parking, are worth much more than the usual World of Hyatt "bonuses" such as small percentages off of "Find" or "Exhale" or "Miraval" "experiences"... and I'm often in Vegas with others who would be impressed by a gold card, so there's the pretending-to-be-a-...... factor.