FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency London the Churchill REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 14, 2019, 6:13 pm
gengar

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by edgewood49
Yes it is all about "entitlement" some Globalist seem to think they can walk into a restaurant for breakfast and it's free which IF there is not a lounge that is possible, but if one travels throughout the world outside of the GS the lounges at the Churchill are extremely well done especially with one for "business" meaning no kids. Such whining. Benefits are on the decline we all need to get use to it, in many cases it's cheaper for the hotel operators to simply give a credit at checkin oh thank you equity capital !!
You're not doing the community any good by ranting to intentionally misrepresent others' posts. This property has always allowed me to take breakfast in the restaurant since I've been a Glob, so it has nothing to do with entitlement in my case. My commentary from the beginning has been that they should do a better job of transparency so as to better manage guest expectations.