FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Business saver awards to Australia/New Zealand
Old Oct 12, 2019, 7:34 pm
Johannes07945

Programs: United
Originally Posted by good_boy_1234
I would like to know the availability of good business saver award tickets for flights from Chicago (ORD) to New Zealand or Australia, preferably non-stop, during the first quarter of 2019 (Planning for a week trip and pretty flexible from January to late April 2020. Those destinations have been on my radar for a while and I couldn't easily find business saver award tickets though I have heard a lot that many had those nice trips.

I have over 300K ultimate rewards points and over 50K points in my United account.

PS: If neither Australia/NZ is available on business saver awards, I am open for suggestions to Africa/Europe destinations as well.
I just got a biz saver award one way from EWR to AKL Feb 23rd 2020 for 80,000 united miles (which is all I have) - economy from EWR to SFO and business class from SFO to AKL. I don't know anything about miles or what they may or may not be worth but it seemed like a good deal so i snagged it. I could never afford to buy a business class ticket to NZ. I'm currently online buying a one way back from AKL to the US via Air NZ website and will upgrade to skycouch hopefully for about $1,400.