Old Oct 10, 19, 7:17 pm
lizakramer

Originally Posted by james0499 View Post
I asked about setting up a private dinner or something similar for when we're on our honeymoon...I don't know why I bothered haha

1. PRIVATE SANDBANK LUNCH/DINNER: One of the world’s finest and breath-taking private dining experiences at a beautifully secluded sandbank. (US$ 950 PER PERSON, Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable GST** Minimum 2 guests)

2. PICNIC:A breath-taking experiences at a beautifully secluded beach of the resort. (US$ 250 PER PERSON

Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable GST** Minimum 2 guests).

3.TWILIGHT SEAFOOD BBQ : Dinner at a secluded beach on the resort, beach cabana, private cabana or wedding chapel (US$ 950 PER PERSON, Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable GST** Minimum 2 guests) .

4.ITHAAFUSHI PRIVATE DINING: Dinner at a secluded beach on the resort, beach cabana, private cabana or wedding pavilion (US$ 350 PER PERSON, Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable GST** Minimum 2 guests).

5.VILLA INDULGENCES : Guests gets to dine on their villa’s private beach listening to the sound of the waves, by the glittering water of their private pool, in the cabana or inside the comfort of their villa. In addition, guest could choose to dine in any idyllic private yet enchanting scene around the island. (US$ 295 PER PERSON, Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable GST** Minimum 2 guests)

6.1001 ARABIAN NIGHT : Arabic style decoration setup; tent, drapes, sand carpet, cushions and pillows, low dinner table, lantern lights. (US$ 395 PER PERSON, Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable GST** Minimum 2 guests)

7.CINEMA PARADISO DINNER(US$ 420 PER PERSON, Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable GST** Minimum 2 guests)

8.WINE AFICIONADO DINNER : Dining in a wine vault with a crafted menu based on the wine regions around the world. A pre-dinner champagne with the Chef and Sommelier by the fire-place is the prelude to a journey that delivers guests through high double doors into a warmly lit dining room and extensive wine cellar. (US$ 750 PER PERSON, Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable GST** Minimum 2 guests)

9.ULTIMATE CRUISE EXPERIENCE : Ultimate romantic getaway, surrounded by mesmerizing scenery of the Indian ocean. (US$ 2900 PER COUPLE, Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable GST** Minimum 2 guests)

10.APHRODISIAC ROMANCE : Celebrate with your love one. Romantic dinner looking at the sunset and the Indian ocean on the private sandbank. Indulge in a mesmerising dining experience as your private chef brings your wishes to the table. (US$ 950 PER PERSON, Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable GST** Minimum 2 guests)

11.SANDBANK SUNSET DINNER : Romantic dinner looking at the fabulous Indian ocean’s sunset, located on our private sandbank. (US$ 2500 PER COUPLE, Price is subject to 10% service charge and applicable GST** Minimum 2 guests)
Well maybe I am missing something, but it sounds like you could basically do #5 just by picking up the phone and ordering room service. I doubt that would cost you $295pp++.