FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Admirals Club rates increased, new restrictions: 1 Nov 2019
Old Oct 10, 2019, 3:04 pm
lds89

Programs: AA EXP, SPG / Marriott GLD, HHonors GLD
Originally Posted by Oakshadow
I have the Citi Executive WE card which has AC membership. Will be flying on BA out of LHR T3 just after November 1 and it will not be in conjunction with any AA flight nor is it a AA codeshare ticket. It’s just a BA ticket on BA metal. I would like to use the AC as I’ve done in the past.

The new rules state to gain access we need “same-day boarding passes on American Airlines or partner airlines.” For AC access, does flying BA require the ticket to be an AA codeshare to be considered a “partner airline” or does BA being a OW carrier suffice?

Really just interested in using the AC shower after a transatlantic VS flight and don’t want to have to clear immigration (I have a PriorityPass but the only T3 free showers available to PP holders are landslide).
No you'll be granted access even if the ticket is on BA stock as BA is part of OW. Doesn't need to be marketed by American.

Any departing arriving flight: marketed or operated by American Airlines, marketed and operated by any oneworld® partner carrier, marketed and operated by American Airlines or Alaska Airlines in any combination