FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA/One World: 2019 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed
Old Oct 8, 2019, 11:14 pm
Luis M.

Cool AA MR from CLT – 25K EQMs for ~<$800 towards Exec Plat…

Departure Airport(s): CLT (although in past MRs, I have re-positioned since CLT is expensive)
EQMs or EQSs Needed: 25K EQMs (could make do with 23K-24K)
EQDs Needed: 0
Max Budget: <=$800 (if higher fare for PE or B makes trip more comfy or able to apply a SWU, then open to higher ~$1200?)
Available Travel Dates: 11/15, 12/6, 12/13
Max # Travel Nights: 0-1… Sleep in planes/lounge. Need to leave Fri back Mon
AA only, or Partners Okay: AA preferred since I can try and use SWUs
Have Chinese Visa? (Y/N): N

That time of year again. I am fine on EQDs, but will need some EQMs. Based on already booked trips, I estimate about 25K EQMs needed to renew Exec Plat. Can maybe go a bit under that if the MR is easier as I could close a 1K gap at the end of the year. Ideally is leave Friday AM and travel all weekend to get back Monday AM, last few worked well like that. Always hard to start and end in CLT as it drives price way up, so could re-position before or after.

Not my first MR and thank you @swingaling for a last year CGK MR that netted over 30K EQMs and first visit to Jakarta, smaller target this year. Always good if I get the chance to use SWUs. Any help for domestic ping-pong type of MR or international would be much appreciated. Looked around and not much recently for CLT.

Thank you!