FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe cabin crew eating & chatting on a 2-hour flight?
Old Oct 8, 2019, 5:46 am
andrewkeith5

Programs: BA Blue, Avios, Accor Basic, IHG Gold
Just to provide a little perspective to the conversation, my most recent flight was in Club Europe returning from Athens. I happened to use the toilet during the crew meal time, and when I was finished the purser stopped me in the galley to have a brief conversation and ask if I needed anything - I had to tell her to finish her lunch before she brought me anything!

Unfortunately humans are quite variable and I can imagine at the end of a day flying back and forth with little time to rest it can get a little tiring, but I'm sure they weren't completely ignoring you. On short trips, I can imagine it's quite difficult for them to fit in time to eat and presumably it's rostered in to their schedules at the times when BA believes it should be least impactful.

There's no harm in (politely!) popping into the galley and asking if you might have another drink, if it really is causing a problem. You might not even have to wait for them to bring it to you that way...