FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex Serve master thread (2017-2023)
View Single Post
Old Oct 3, 2019, 4:36 pm
radonc1

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Originally Posted by viking123
I am lucky to still have my 4 Serve Accounts.

However, since 12 hrs ago, I am no longer able to add any debit cards as funding source. I get an error that the card doesn't belong to me. I have tried 7 different debit cards from 4 different Bank & Credit Unions and 2 of my Serve accounts. I have verified and used these cards recently, and I was able to link and use 2 of these cards fine just 36 hrs ago.

CS and tech support claims that it is the Banks/Credit Unions that are not allowing the linking. I called 2 of the Credit Unions and they tell me that everything is fine with the debit cards and they cannot see any issues....

Has anyone else been successful in linking a previously used debit card to their Serve account in the last 12 hours (e.g. since 10/3/19 1 AM PST)?
May I simply suggest that you go to the store and try to add $20 in cash to your card. If you still get an error message,and cannot add money to your card, check your card's email for the infamous "irregular activity" email from Amex.

Please let us know what your outcome is. And if any of your other cards have been shut (assuming that you get bad news )