FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old Sep 30, 2019, 11:45 am
youseeme

Programs: SPG-Plat, AA-Gold, DL-Plat
Saudi Airlines took out, I'd say, 3 rows from the middle section of their planes for prayers. They even put curtains around the area for privacy. Obviously they have more reason to do it because most of their clientele are Muslim.

Originally Posted by tigers2007
I wish people would just remain in their seats unless they are moving from point A to point B. The old birds who roam the cabin to avoid blood clots is fine so long that they're not slamming shoulders and falling on pax or BLOCKING the aisle. Doing "yoga" or "praying" or "resting" in places that take up most-of or entire transit areas is ridiculous. I dealt with this heavily in the Middle East and would charge right through them as emptying my bladder certainly trumped their pretentious maneuvering in the middle of the aisle or right in front of the lav door areas. Blows my mind how the airlines there won't just take out a couple rows to setup a prayer/reflection area in the back of the tube. I'll have to digress here. My alma mater made an accommodation about 15 years ago or so so the kids would refrain from washing their smelly dogs in the sink where only paws belong. It certainly raised an uproar in the community but I was 100% for it as I was quite disgusted by wanting to wash my hands after... washing my hands.