FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United will begin selling Premium Plus on some domestic routes from 2 Oct. 2019.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 7:53 pm
kale73
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
The short notice of this is weird and lack of fares is even weirder, flight in 4 days with 21 seats that can not be purchased and all in those seats have been bumped to less desirable seats
Short notice? I call it NO notice. I have searched the United website for information on this to no avail. Nothing. Zip. Nada.

All we have is a quoted respose to a "tweet". Not all United customers subscribe to TwitterŽ and that should not be the sole medium of transmitting information for any company other than, perhaps, TwitterŽ.

My BOS-EWR-LAX reservation for Nov 19 has been screwed up on united.com since it was made: conflicting information on the "Manage My Reservations" screen, the Flight Receipt, and the "Select Seats" screen. One screen does not agree with another regarding both flight times and seat assignments. All of which is indicative of an unholy coding mess on the IT side. And now this. Fortunately, due to the whacky discrepancies noted above, I have screen shots of seat assignments in 21A & C for the EWR-LAX leg on the only screen that was displaying accurate information. Now booted out of those and quite unhappy about it. But if enough people raise a stink...who knows?