FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transfer time SGN-BKK-RGN on seperate PNR's
Old Sep 24, 2019, 10:51 am
pdxparse

Programs: AS MVPG, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by seavisionburma
Fairly sure you won't be able to do online check in for the BKK-RGN flight with PG (documentation, ie visa or e-visa approval, needs to be sighted)
I have done a similar transfer on a Saturday through to Yangon with the evening PG flight and made it.
As other suggestion consider a fast track meet and greet but hit the mid-concourse transit desk on arrival.

If you need any info on Yangon PM me (I live here)

Good luck
Thanks for the advice! I actually changed my ticket to the 8:45 a.m. flight the next morning with PG. My return is actually on PG at 6:30 p.m. that same day, so I figure given the timing and multiple flights it shouldn't be much of an issue making the same day turn from BKK-RGN (Check in for JAL) - BKK-HND.

I get into RGN at 10 a.m. or so in the morning and flight isn't until 6:30 p.m. - any advice and spending they day or lounge access? I would be nice to be able to take a shower before my 6 p.m. flight. I have Priority Pass and am flyng J on PG/JAL on my return.