FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Logistics For Iguazu Falls, Argentina Side
Old Sep 23, 2019, 1:54 pm
pho9187

Logistics For Iguazu Falls, Argentina Side

My husband and I will be staying in Puerto Iguazu for three nights in January, 2020. Our goal is to visit the Brazil side of Iguazu Falls one day, and the Argentina side the other day. I have a question about visiting the Argentina side.

We are staying at the St. George Hotel, which is near the bus station, I believe. However, we would like to take a taxi to the falls and back. We have the entire day to spend there. I am having trouble getting a handle on how best to visit. I understand that there is a tram that makes three stops, and it's best to get there early, and see Devil's Throat first. I have also read about timed tickets, but what is the ticket for? I have also read about walking, rather than taking the tram from the lowest stop back to the entrance.

I am a detail oriented person, so if someone can describe exactly what to do, I would be most grateful. Breakfast at the hotel starts at 6 AM, so we can start super early if necessary. Also, please include approximate costs of taxi, and if we should have a driver come back and meet us at the end of the day, or just get a new one. Please also include the exact name of all the tram stops.

BTW, we are pretty good walkers.

Thanks so much.