FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thomas Cook Enters Compulsory Liquidation
Old Sep 23, 2019, 9:21 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by pippo82ve
Is there anyone on the same situation i am? i have a flight bought with condor, but the first leg is operated by thomas cook ( MT2843). Condor asked me like 800 euros to rebook my ticket, and doesn't let me skip the first leg of the trip, otherwise they will apply the no show rule. Is that possible? on the reservation statment it clearly says that my travel agent is condor, and not thomas cook, and more than that on my booking the reservation is still active and i haven't received any mail or call from the aircompany to inform me about changes or anything.
Is this only a plane ticket or a package, possibly including hotel, rental car, tours, etc.?

Have you tried to look up your flight status on the Condor website and also on sources like flightaware.com? Is there anything about the flight on the Thomas Cook website? What's the route? And what's your travel date? If your departure is very close, you could also try checking the relevant airport websites to see whether the flight is listed.