FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Expert Mode: opt-in to see upgrade visibility/fare bucket data/Issue staying enabled?
Old Sep 22, 2019, 1:46 pm
jsloan
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nycityny
I have Premier Platinum status. I don't know if that's the difference.
I have 1K status.

Originally Posted by coloradotraveler
Do you two that are seeing this nonstop flight for 22.5k from DEN to LIH on July 21, are you both Premier status? Are the VN9 award fare flights only available for certain KINDS or statuses with United ?
So... in the past, the XN bucket has been accessible for any Premier member, or any cardholder. You can see the entire list of benefits here: Chase MP Explorer Card (Q&A, Benefits, Bonuses, Discussion, ....)

In the Wiki; note this line:

• Access to XN expanded Economy Saver award inventory (not a published benefit)
It's possible that they've removed this benefit, and since it's unpublished, we'd never know. However, the fact that the website still includes the text about this being an "exclusive" price -- when it clearly isn't, because I was able to see the 43K price when I wasn't logged in -- makes me think that this is more likely a glitch that will be resolved by waiting a couple of days. I just hope that the award space will still be there.