FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - J and Y combo - Lounge access in SIN?
View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2019, 11:20 am
mkannuri

Programs: Aero Plan, Marriott, Air Miles
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
There are decent airside transit hotels in SIN that aren't too expensive. That would be more comfortable than spending the night in a lounge.

SIN also has some designated sleeping areas with loungers, although they tend to be fully occupied. I know there's one on the mezzanine level near a bunch of fast food restaurants, some of which seem to stay open all night.

Check the sleeping in airports website for details.
thank you for the advise, i have transited thru SIN before but i did thier free tour and slept in the loung and showered and took the next flight with comfort.

this time also i wanna do it but unfortunately i am not finding any SIN-HKG leg in J and with family of 3. Its already costing more than i anticipated by connecting Open jaw which was not planned actually but lack of PER-SIN-MNL availability, i have choosen to purhcase cash prices PER-SYD-DPS-MNL.

I thought of using AVIOS but again roadblock due to non availability being holidays season.

Well, i might pull the trigger during the weekend with itinerary change and hope to find the SIN-HKG J seats available close to my departure so that i can upgrade it for free.