FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TK status match (2017 onwards)
View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2019, 5:01 am
Romanianflyer

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Originally Posted by Romanianflyer
Yeah, those 25k were all on TK. I only did a few short A3/LO flights on top of that when it comes to *A.

I filed the ticket 2 days ago/called today on top of it. Will keep the forum posted when/how it gets resolved for future reference!
Update on my own story. I now got this email from Turkish with my status bumped back to elite.

Dear Mr. X,

Since you have reached a total of 40000 Status Miles within the past 12 months, your card level has been upgraded to Elite Card.

If you reach a total of 45000 Status Miles during your membership period for 2 years, your Elite card will be extended for 2 more years.

if you reach 80000 Status Miles by 30/09/2020 your membership card will be upgraded to Elite Plus Card.
No further answer to my actual feedback ticket/questions, just this email that I'm bumped back to elite/*A gold.

I suspect this is just an automated/standard email answer as of course what is written is weird and not applicable at all to the 2nd year of the status match at all. Heck, I didnt even reach 40k miles.. I only reached just over the 15k+ on TK flights in year 1 of the status match so far as required by it..!

So sould I now follow this email for requalifying goals (40k in 2 years)? Or disregard it and assume my initial goal for the 2nd year of status match still counts? (37.5k in the 2nd year)?