FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Los Angeles / LAX Qantas First Class Lounge [Master Thread]
Old Sep 20, 2019, 2:51 am
rbAA

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by number_6
I've always had access to FL dining based on status so I thought it was a WP benefit but maybe from other status that I have, if you have been told you don't have access when not flying F. Most of the time I fly AA F out of LAX so I'm not sure when my last status based access was, it could have been a couple of years ago. Without FL dining it does drop the FL rating significantly.
I believe the person is talking about the FL First Dining, witch is better than the usual FL buffet. I usually find the FL buffet offerings dried out, flavorless, and boring, especially compared to the QF FC menu, which is made to order. The sea bass has been one of my favorites, though it seems there is always something great on the menu, whether a starter or dessert. I've only done the FL FC dining at JFK (after my CX FC NYE gift,) and it was great.