FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fried Chicken, CNN and Human Rights in Atlanta, Georgia, USA via United First
Old Sep 18, 2019, 10:19 pm
worldtraveller73

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
United Club
Concourse C
George Bush International Airport
Huston, Texas.

It’s not super exciting but I thought I would include it for entertainment's sake. After Landry’s Seafood, I wandered down the concourse towards the nearest United Club. Appropriate for United, there was a red velvet rope; err blue plastic line guard outside the entrance. Apprently, people queue to get in here at peak hours.

However, once inside, it was pretty deserted for this weekday evening. The lounge décor was the usual Wood mahogany along with white chairs which now have now a dated look. It was pretty easy to find a lounger at this hour.

Even the television room in the back was totally empty; which was unusual for a lounge.

There were a few small seating areas in the corner where you could tuck away and complete some work.

Not many people in here at this supper hour but not much reason to be. Thankfully, the usual cheese cubes and small vegetables were available as a snack. All in all, it was a reasonable if not somewhat boring place to hang out in between flights.