FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hampton Inn & Suites Monroe {US-LA}
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2019, 5:15 pm
CMK10
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Arrow Hampton Inn & Suites Monroe {US-LA}

Stay Report - 9/16 - 9/17

Location: Monroe has two Hampton Inns, one in West Monroe and this one which is a little bit east of Downtown Monroe about 1.5 miles from MLU. It's across I-20 from the Pecanland Mall which has a number of chain restaurants, both casual and sit down, and a number of stores. It's also next to a Sam's Club and a Kangaroo Gas Station with convenience store.

Hotel: This is actually one of the nicest small town Hamptons I've been to. It's new and modern with a big parking lot, high ceilings and lots of good lighting. There's a large breakfast room, two computer business center (with working printers), snack shop, indoor pool and two large elevators.

Check In: Keys were ready to go and I was asked if I wanted points or a snack and that was it...perfect.

Room: Pretty nice, large bed facing the windows (what I call the Courtyard Style as they started it), desk, big TV, arm chair and a really nice bathroom that was large with a nice shower. Plenty of power outlets and the wifi worked well.

Breakfast: Hot items were scrambled eggs and sausage plus breads, cereal, yogurt, fruit etc.

This will be my new go to hotel in Monroe, I was really really impressed with everything from the hotel itself to the service.