FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Honors Statements?
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2019, 10:05 am
fwfdan

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Originally Posted by birdiedouble
I believe that when you look at older Hilton emails the points that show there is the current balance. I don't know why they do this as it just creates situations like you have now. I just had some points post today and I looked at emails from 9/4 and 9/12 and both show my current and accurate balance. I have tracked my points using an Excel spreadsheet since 4/2016 and it is time well spent just so I don't think I'm missing any points. I've yet to have something not post (+ or -) incorrectly. YMMV.
Thank you for that piece of information. That is REALLY a strange way of sending an email that accesses your current account rather than just being a snapshot of when the email was sent.

I am pretty sure there is something wrong, but not positive as I cannot find any statements.

I did hear back from Hilton early this morning (4th try!) acknowledging there is a problem with their system processing updates sometimes and they are working on it.