FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oneworld lounge at LHR T3
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2019, 9:49 am
JJeffrey
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by tommyd101
Hi all,

This is my second ever post, and thanks to everyone who helped me out last time when I was looking for flights from LHR / UK to STL in the US. I was looking to fly business for the first time but ended up getting the last premium economy seat with AA from LHR to STL via ORD with return STL to LHR via DFW. It’s booker with BA with only the last leg being BA. The times are perfect for me and given I booked it only 3 weeks in advance of travelling I think I got a great deal as the agent I used got me it less than I was originally looking at going from mainland Europe to STL.

I wanted to go business class but as the intended travel was too close I couldn’t get a business deal under £3k with a really awkward route nor under £4K with Oneworld.

This means I don’t get to use any of the Oneworld lounges at LHR T3. While I am on my way to getting tier status with BA I don’t have access to a lounge.

Does anyone know of ways I can get Oneworld lounge access if I don’t yet have status or a business / first ticket?

Or bit if a long shot but is anyone willing to help me lose my Oneworld T3 LHR lounge virginity by kindly letting me be their ‘plus one’ if they happening to be travelling solo and at the same time and have the relevant status? I’m on the AA flight at 12.15pm Friday 4th October 2019 out of LHR (AA87 / BA1542). I’m not sure what I can offer in return other than eternal thanks

Thank you

Tommy
The only way to access a oneworld lounge would be to buy a day pass for the AA Admirals Club, available for $59. This is valid at any clubs during the same day, so you could also use the lounge at ORD during your connection.

Outside of that, there are 2 Priority Pass lounges at T3, these typically have pay per use options if you don't have PP access.