FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's the most overrated airline in the world?
Old Sep 17, 2019, 7:26 pm
vsepr

Originally Posted by Leaping_Deere
Emirates I think wins this hands down. Mostly because the way they advertise themselves. In the same note Qatar over advertise themselves but I find the crew on Qatar more amendable.

The crew on Emirates are odd, I find them rude and almost borderline arrogant at times. On more than one occasion I've seen some FA's in the galley talking whilst people are boarding.
Yes! I agree with what you said about the Emirates crew! They can be either very friendly or cold and unfriendly at times and they like to sit at the galley to chit-chat!! They are very different from the Qatar Airways cabin crew. On Qatar Airways, both the cabin manager and crew serving your area will come and greet you before take off and before landing again to thank you for flying with them. They will give you a short introduction of your seat too. You don't get this service on EK and SQ.

But Emirates seldom or does not get the "World's Best Airline" title in airline surveys unlike Singapore Airlines hence Singapore Airlines should be the world's most overrated airline!

Last edited by vsepr; Sep 17, 2019 at 7:42 pm