FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What does BA define as a "sensitive customer"?
Old Sep 17, 2019, 5:37 am
sku4525

Originally Posted by fransknorge
(bolding mine)
Do you truly mean CCV or is it CIV ?
It says CCV but I interpret it to mean CIV as CIV isn't mentioned anywhere else and the number matches my status/habits of late (it's 36!)

As to everyone else's answers: I believe antichef is correct based on the context

If you have had reason to submit a SAR, then presumably you’ve had some sort of run in with BA and its customer services?
Nope not really I've never submitted a complaint only flight related queries.
I submitted a SAR because.....well it's my right too more than anything else and I was curious as to what BA held. I'm also trying to piece it all together as part of a project that I'm delivering a keynote on at a privacy summit next year.
I was very surprised with the modelling BA has done it's the kind of stuff that Axciom does (A company I'd never heard of before but that knows a lot about me and all of you as well!)

How "% LIKELIHOOD OF BEING GAY/LESBIAN/TRANSSEXUAL/BISEXUAL = 98%" is required for BA's operations is beyond me (I guess targeted marketing). I'm more offended that they think I'm 2% straight!

Thanks for the responses everyone - I'm going for the mental health related reasons as that would tie in with one encounter I had with BA so makes logical sense.

Meanwhile; I encourage anyone with a bit of free time to DSAR anyone you can. You'd be surprised at how much random data is out there and how eventually that 98% of being gay made its way to the defence services in Saudi Arabia (a country I once lived in so wouldn't really want them knowing that at the time) via data sale after data sale after more data sale!