FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Premium Fare Gone]: CX: Vietnam to North America from $674 (J) and $1100 (F)
Old Sep 16, 2019, 6:39 pm
Global321

Originally Posted by jchu7
Due to the recent CX route adjustments, my flight booked in F from JFK-HKG (11/12) was cancelled and booked into EWR-HKG instead (without F cabin). Orbitz not finding any alternatives in A, though I'm seeing them on ITA Matrix. Any suggestions as to how I should proceed? Have not yet taken the outbound (one of those flights was booked into an earlier flight with A class availability though)

Thanks in advance!!
Originally Posted by zebranz
Advised today same (7 Nov JFK-HKG) but booked into 9am flight in F. My problem though coming from PSP arriving 515pm means hotel needed JFK and I was not staying in SGN but going to HAN. Will have to call VN to do a flight change. Orbitz had proactively sent me email with the flight option.
Had no change of date options as all tied in with other trips already ticketed. That is only other option I see for you-change travel dates.
I asked CX to send me to HAN but they refused to change destination.
Originally Posted by Shareholder
Received notification on the weekend I was moved to the 8:35p flight rather than the 00:45a I was confirmed in First on. The notice I got Saturday showed still in First, but today received a new notice and have been downgraded to Business. Trying to get through by phone. Full F is available but on a sled change doesn't the airline have to accommodate you in the original class even if the actual fare bucket is not available?
What did I miss?

I thought the CX changes to JFK change in March of 2020. What changed this year in JFK?