FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ticket number missing in MMB
View Single Post
Old Sep 16, 2019, 1:43 am
Yannisb

Programs: BAEC Gold, Radisson Gold
Thank you all for the feedback. Just to add to my original post, the TA is a third party based in Belgium, with whom my company has an agreement. Sometimes they are kind enough to book my tickets on BA.com so it's easier for me to get POUGs etc.

In this case, they purchased the ticket on BA.com and I received a confirmation e-mail from BA, however, it did not contain a ticket number. The status of all flights in the itinerary is "confirmed". Looking at previous BA.com booking confirmation e-mails, some have a ticket number and some don't. Moreover, the ticket number is nowhere to be found in the app and I have checked each flight, which is what worries me. Usually, the ticket number appears as soon as they make the booking, or, if they use their systems (not BA.com), within 24 hours as I believe they can hold it for a while and then confirm it.

Considering they booked this one on BA.com, I assume they would have had to provide their CC details so it is not possible for them to defer payment, correct? They are not very happy to have to contact BA when they make direct bookings online as they can be a pain due to GDPR and requiring authorisation from me to discuss the booking...