FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR/LGW pilots (BALPA) industrial action 9 Sep, 10 Sep, and 27 Sep
Old Sep 15, 2019, 7:34 am
Andriyko

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by DYKWIA
But when people say 'I'm with BA' I wonder whether it's because they think that BALPA is in the wrong simply because it is BALPA and it is in vogue to disagree with any criticism of BA from the BA cheerleaders on Flyertalk.
Did I say that I was with BA? Or did I say that BALPA was in the wrong? Or did you, same as another character here who thrives on doing that, decide to put words into my mouth to give yourself an opportunity to post your nonsense?
Regardless of how much you insist on the presence of BA cheerleaders or apologists or whatever new name you will come up with tomorrow here, I am not familiar with such people. If you hate the fact that people have different views from those of yours, there are other ways to deal with those feelings.
Criticism should be warranted. You can't criticize someone for not giving in to someone else's demands when you don't even know what those demands are.

Last edited by Prospero; Sep 15, 2019 at 10:48 am Reason: Remove personal remarks