FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LGA to CVG only through 11/13/19?
View Single Post
Old Sep 15, 2019, 7:24 am
von Monster

Originally Posted by DarF2001
The most frustrating thing about Frontier is how often they change the schedule. You'll see many complaints on this website about that.... it appears the strategy is to fly to a city for a couple months, find a bunch of suckers with the $29 fares, and once people complain move to a new town. It makes zero sense, but they still exist so it must have some profitability.

The strange thing is being Denver based I actually LIKE frontier. They suck just as bad as United here, but cost 1/4 as much, even after fees. If you pay for the Works, it's 1/2 as much, and it's like being a United 1K - you get economy plus and waived bag fees. Your odds of being upgraded are zero on either airline, with Frontier you just don't have to walk past the rich snobs. I want them to make money so they continue to exist and be competition to United. If they offered a predictable daily schedule to the cities I need to go to, I'd even pay "real" airplane ticket prices to fly them.
This is pretty much my exact thoughts on Frontier. I've used them multiple times out of BUF, and every time been glad I picked them; even on the times they've moved my flight around.