FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tampa or Orlando?
View Single Post
Old Sep 14, 2019, 5:59 pm
joejet

If you want a few days at universal with fast passes (definatally a must or harry potter, maybe the new Hagrid ride will take them by next summer). you can book 1 night at one of the universal hotels arrive at 8am checkin, you won’t get a room though at this time, but you will get 2 days of fast passes for 5 people (room dependent)
its far cheaper than buying 4 or 5 for 2 days. on most rides you can expect 20 mins max with the fast pass’s so no need to rush around too much. sometimes the rides are just walk straight on.

If you goto Busch Gardens arrive for the opening you always get about 1-2 hours of empty park, we did 7 big coasters in 2 hours. There is also a waterpark by busch gardens not been to that for a few years, but it was always empty in the mornings, filling up after lunch. in August it will be very quiet. Much easier than the orlando ones.

Seaworld has a few good rides but the killer whales (missnamed they are really whale killers and are dolphins not whales) are a problem for me, they are pushing the environmental angle more and more, and at least have no polar bears there now. At least the penguins seem happy, that have a great frozen enclosure that’s actually quite good.

also https://orlandokartcenter.com/ is a great place to goto, big track not much waiting in the day and much better values with faster karts than the fun spot or indoor karting places off international drive.

If anyone has an autistic kid please pm me for tips on universal, been so many times with my son. They are way better than Disney for autism.

Last edited by joejet; Sep 14, 2019 at 6:25 pm