FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Paris luxury hotels (consolidated thread)
Old Sep 14, 2019, 3:26 am
silverlim

We have a poor stay at Crillion especially so after moving from Penisula Paris which we highly raved , both on the hardware and software side. I agreed the Peninsula Pool being the best in Paris especially so it's heated.

We never receive the pre stay questionnaire as eluded by sophalite. On our first day of breakfast, we were literally ignored for full 20 minute before anyone acknowledge us despite the server walked by us couple of times. I hate the fact that you have to call to get any kind of service, such as there is no valet box like they do with Penisula Paris, ( we are staying in the Premier suite) , and you have to call the butler to arrange shoe shine and then they have to wake you up again the next morning to deliver the shoe back---extremely annoying. Once again, you have to call butler to arrange in room breakfast, unlike other hotel where you can just hang up the breakfast card and be done with it. Not to mention, there is no locker room to change in the fitness studio or the pool, as according to them they are under construction ( but nobody inform us prior to check in) . I can go on and on....etc. P/S, We are celebrating our 10th awedding anniversary on this trip and it truly put a dent to our mood with the poor stay experience.

I did make a complaints to the hotel manager but I didn't see any improvement in service at all the next day. Our friend whom had forewarned us prior that service at Crillion is really poor, he waited 45min to get a fried egg during his stay, and should have headed for his advice.

YMMV.