FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Get more when you stay courtesy of Choice Privileges®
Old Sep 13, 2019, 2:24 pm
ChoiceHotels
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by MiaSkye89
When do rollover nights start, I have like 100 nights now, and will have 120 before year's end
Am I good for a few years now?

And as for early check in, how does that work? There is one hotel that is placed very convenient to a customer that I have to work with on overnight shift, but they want a "$30 early check in fee" to be asleep during the day, so I am staying almost 20 miles away at a more friendly hotel that does not charge a fee.

And since everyone gets the long reward booking window now, shouldn't loyal members get something more on that?
Rollover Nights are currently in effect, and at your current rate, you could probably earn lifetime elite membership status. Send us a message with your member number to find out more. The number of nights you have accumulated will help solidify your status for next year. Early check-in is subject to hotel availability. I would suggest contacting the hotel for more details on this offering. Please know we are open to any feedback you want to contribute toward improving our program. We hear you! Thank you for being part of the Choice Privileges family! *Julio