FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Airlines Kicks Elderly Professor Couple Off Late-Night Flight
Old Sep 13, 19, 10:20 am
COSPILOT

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
This is getting old, with some FA's that are overly sensitive, they are right, the customer is wrong attitude. One is gold, one is silver, take a brief moment FA and realize they may not be young anymore, but they aren't once a year travelers. Now to put them on some internal watch list? Pathetic. First thing I would do is jump ship and find a different airline. No need to touch UA again, ever.

Now, I've never had this happen to me with UA, but Sears once did something that made me never care about Sears again, so did Circuit City. Not because of me obviously, but one is out of business, and the other is close behind. I was so mad at Circuit City I celebrated the day they left the industry. With limited seats across the network, UA can do whatever right now, but if/when things slow down, these bad apples in the system could poison future bookings.