FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotel Indigo Williamsburg (Brooklyn, NY) Master Thread
Old Sep 13, 2019, 10:11 am
SBT

I just stayed in this hotel this week for two nights. 30,000 point redemption is a good deal. Staff is extremely helpful. Got upgraded to a suite. Very nice room and bath. Convenient lobby with newspapers and garden setting directly outside hotel lobby. Very convenient to two subway lines with entrance steps away from subway. 2 subway stops away from Manhattan on the L train. Excellent diner (Kellogg's Diner) next to hotel. Supermarket across the street along with local convenience stores. Neighborhood has been gentrified. I felt very safe.
On the negative side, the hotel still has some bugs that need to be worked out. Elevator didn't operate for part of one day. TV in living room went blank while watching it. Hotel is all computerized, digital and ultra modern. Good luck figuring out how to turn on the light.
Would definitely stay here again. I expect the 30,000 per night reward redemption rate won't last long.