FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt $250 off $500 Statement Credit Question
Old Sep 11, 2019, 4:18 pm
txhyattlvr

Originally Posted by hawaii2midtown
Hi all,

It's not totally clear to me whether Hyatt's new $250 statement credit on a $500 spend allows you to purchase a nonrefundable room on the Hyatt site and then have the credit post. Here are two parts of the T&Cs that make me wonder:
  • This offer only applies to Qualifying Transactions made directly at Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara resorts with your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (11/01/2019 – 3/31/2020) totaling $500 or more.
  • Offer not valid for gift card purchases or purchases made online or through third-parties.

Anyone know whether it would likely post? It's unclear what "directly at" means in the first bullet. If I call up the hotel and book a room via phone does that make a difference?

Thanks for the help!
Non-refundable has nothing to do with it. But prepaid does. I would not expect anything prepaid to trigger this credit but charges settled at the hotel should trigger it...